Redinspal, was incorporated and authorized to practice its activity in 2001. Its social object is ‘the inspection of installations and gas networks and stations; inspection of fuel installations and equipment; inspection of pressurized equipment for compressed air; inspection of transportable pressurized equipment; inspection of pressurized equipment for fuel; inspection of pressurized equipment for steam; inspection of telecommunication infrastructures; inspection of acoustic behavior of buildings; acoustic evaluation and certification; technical consultancy, technical and professional training, technical analysis, conduction of non-destructive testing’.
Since day one, the Redinspal project resulted from the will of its founder partner – Jorge Simões – a professional with a wide accumulated experience in the inspection of gas networks, in creating a leading entity in this area. Jorge Simões is still today the managing partner of the company.
Always searching to use pro-activity, value offer quality, and ability to define solutions oriented for the resolution of its client’s problems, to substantiate its market position, Redinspal has been taking advantage of every opportunity to expand its commercial offer:
- Accredited since 2003, in an initial phase, Redinspal was devoted exclusively to inspections and analysis of gas installations projects
- In 2005 the scope of its activity has been enlarged to inspections at gas networks and stations
- A year later, in 2006, inspections to equipment under LPG pressure (ESP of LPG) began to be part of the services provided as well
- As from October 2009 it was recognized as an Inspecting Entity of Fuels (EIC) by DGEG
- In December 2010 it was accredited for inspections and tests to vessels pressurized by compressed air (RAC)
- In May of 2012 it was accredited to carry out inspections of equipment for road transport of dangerous goods (ADR) and by rail (RID) and inspection activities and complementary tests applicable to transportable pressurized equipment (TPED).
- Since August of 2013, Redinspal is part of national organisms notified to the European Commission by the IMT under TPED (NB2496)
- Still in 2013, Redinspal got the acknowledgement as EIG and EIC in the archipelago of Madeira and the Azores.
In September of 2013, as part of a structural redesign, the Redinspal founders made the decision to change the company social designation to Redinspal – Consultoria e Inspeções Técnicas, Lda, in order to adapt it to the current business reality and social object.
The year of 2013 features the Redinspal endeavor on the internationalization of their services in Mozambique and Cape Verde with the creation of the companies Redinspal Moçambique – Consultoria e Inspeções Técnicas, Lda and Redinspal Cabo Verde – Consultoria e Inspeções Técnicas, Lda. As part of the commercial offer, Redinspal offer other services (not in the scope of accreditation of IPAC), including: energetic certification of buildings, environmental certification, nondestructive testing, consultancy and supervision and technical analysis of all the accredited areas.
Not forgetting the argument “service differentiation”, Redinspal is proud to introduce an Integrated System of Inspections fully computerized which allows the digital validation, by affixing the Qualified Electronic Signature of all inspection processes, thereby ensuring a more efficient service with the following advantages/benefits:
- Quickness in the presentation of results (in site completion and display of the inspection report)
- To ensure improved process reliability (decrease of the number of participants in the processes)
- Reduction/elimination of paper
- Confirmation of authenticity of any of the Redinspal certification processes by hard copy
Aware of the needs of its clients, Redinspal internet site allows them, in the “Reserved Area” (by introducing the “User Name” and “Password”) to:
- Access to all client processes, electronically validated
- Obtain a file in “pdf” format, electronically signed (with the possibility of download)
- Visualize the scheduling provided by Redinspal for its periodic inspections
- Make the processes available to the respective Exploitation Entity/Concessionaire (service available soon)
- Upon client’s request, the reports are sent by email. In order to certify the authenticity of the sender, all Redinspal emails have a digital certificate.
The Redinspal intends to achieve the status of a Body of “Green Inspections”
The current scope of its accreditation covers:
- Gas installations: projects assessment, initial, periodic, and extraordinary inspections and other inspections;
- Networks and distribution stations: initial and periodic inspections;
- Equipment and other systems of combustible gases in networks and distribution stations and gas installations: initial, periodic, extraordinary inspections and other inspections;
- Operation of gas appliances, ventilation conditions, evacuation of combustion products: initial, periodic, extraordinary inspections and other inspections;
- Liquefied petroleum gas reservoirs: installations approval inspections and operating permit and renewals of same; pressure tests and other tests; intermediate inspections;
- Pressurized vessels with compressed air: approval inspections of installations and operating permit and renewals of same; pressure tests and other tests; intermediate inspections;
- Pressurized equipment, including liquefied petroleum gas reservoirs and pressurized vessels with compressed air: control of the condition and suitability of the ESP, verification of security devices; initial, intermediate and periodic inspections;
- Storage installations for liquefied petroleum gases (LPG): initial, periodic, final inspections and assessment and reporting of technical opinions on installation projects;
- Storage yard of LPG bottles: initial, periodic, final inspections and assessment and reporting of technical opinions on installation projects;
- Storage installations for liquid fuels: initial, periodic, final inspections and assessment and reporting of technical opinions on installation projects;
- Storage installations for other petroleum by-products: initial, periodic, final inspections and assessment and reporting of technical opinions on installation projects;
- Liquid fuels and LPG Service station installations: initial, periodic, final inspections and assessment and reporting of technical opinions on installation projects.
- Hazardous cargo transport equipment (tanks, battery vehicles, battery wagons and gas containers of multiple elements (CGEM)): periodic, interim, and extraordinary inspections.
- Pressurized transportable equipment for transport of class 2 gases and annex I of decree law no. 57/2011: periodic, interim, and extraordinary inspections and compliance revaluation.
- Pressurized transportable equipment for transport of class 2 gases and annex I of decree law no. 57/2011: periodic, interim, and extraordinary inspections.